urgent

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
fek

urgent

Postby fek » Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 am

Hello guys..i wanted go to Hat yai, Thailand on 1 june. I used it papago z1 with maps x9. So, where i can download the maps? Can u guys help me..btw tq..

Rona D'sara
Contributor

Re: urgent

Postby Rona D'sara » Thu May 30, 2013 8:31 am

fek wrote:Hello guys..i wanted go to Hat yai, Thailand on 1 june. I used it papago z1 with maps x9. So, where i can download the maps? Can u guys help me..btw tq..

Dear fek,

Papago Z1 already have thailand map inside the unit, Press the Setting icon - arrow down - under software you can see the map switch - sellect the map switch - you can see Thailand map THxxxx - just tick the map than you can use immediately.

fek

Re: urgent

Postby fek » Thu May 30, 2013 6:05 pm

actually, i know that;s step but their request the registry code in order to using the maps. So, i meet call Toll Free (HQ)
1-800-88-3303 to help me get the registry code. Now, i can use it the maps. tqvm to Rona D'sara.

Return to “Holiday & Travel”