AirAsia X to fly to Christchurch NZ

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
ronchan
Polygon Mapper
Location: IPOH mali (Ruvo Avox UMPC + 探险家Columbus V-700 + GMPC / nRoute, HTC touch dual + GMXT)

Re: AirAsia X to fly to Christchurch NZ

Postby ronchan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 am

naim wrote:"RT: @azranosmanrani: Announcing direct flights to Christchurch, for NZ$99, RM199. Sale starts friday, 4x weekly flights from 1 April. No joke."

---

Heading for NZ? See our stories first: http://m.naim.my/?cat=21 :)

--

Thanks bro niam for the nice photo which refresh my memory. I was in Chirstchuch on Aug 2002 during my company convention, and a tour from Chirstchuch to Milford Sound. With the low fare, onc must make a point to go at least once.

Christchurch.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
House Number Project - begin from your house.

keong8260
Regional Mapper
Location: Alor Setar (60CSx, Nuvi, Papago, Polnav, Galactio, Compass, Parang, Gun)

Postby keong8260 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:52 am

I am flying to NZ together with my family next year... :thumbsup:

Now everyone can fly ... with Air Asia! :peace:

cromagnon

Postby cromagnon » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello,

I am from New Zealand and bought tickets in the opposite direction during the promotional sale (christchurch to KL). I have been to malaysia once before, langkawi for a week for a conference but flew in and out of langkawi from singapore. I have 2 weeks to explore and am interested to know some of the best places to visit (locals always know best). A free mapping website for new zealand is www.nzopengps.org, it is widely used throughout new zealand and the maps are more accurate and cheaper than the garmin versions.

Thanks,
Cromagnon

Return to “Holiday & Travel”