Driving to Singapore

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Re: Driving to Singapore

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 am

ajay wrote:i thought it's somewhere at jalan sultan?

Found it here :

Ma Deen Biasa Pte Ltd – King of Sup Tulang, Singapore
95/97 Jalan Sultan Singapore 198998
(Opposite Sultan Plaza Taxi Stand)
Tel: 65 – 6392 2712 HP: +65 -9832 7758
Open 12pm, soup is ready by 2pm. Open til late.
GPS Co-ordinate : N1 18.179 E103 51.674
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ajay

Postby ajay » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:08 pm

thnx bro! will check it out
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:36 pm

ajay wrote:thnx bro! will check it out

Be forewarn, went there today for lunch ... the Sup Tuland only available after 4pm :frus:

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
Found it here :

Ma Deen Biasa Pte Ltd – King of Sup Tulang, Singapore
95/97 Jalan Sultan Singapore 198998
(Opposite Sultan Plaza Taxi Stand)
Tel: 65 – 6392 2712 HP: +65 -9832 7758
Open 12pm, soup is ready by 2pm. Open til late.
GPS Co-ordinate : N1 18.179 E103 51.674

Dun play play....king wor....must try.... :mrgreen:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

ajay

Postby ajay » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

no problem bro. i intend to go there dinner time. lunch shall be a quick fastfood anywhere :)
from Garmin Que for Pocket PC to Garmin Mobile XT for Windows Mobile to Nuvi 205W to Papago M9 for Android & now Garmin Nuvi 2576.

mnoor

Postby mnoor » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 am

Ajay, if u need sup tulang or even beef steak basah, I recommend you go to Golden Mile Food Centre, (but actually we call it Beach Road Food Centre) [103 deg 51' 49.5" 1 deg 18' 11.7"] basement 1. This food centre is besides Masjid Hajjah Fatima (103 deg 51' 46.3" 1 deg 18' 10.4") They're 2 stalls selling this item. I prefer the 2nd one. You should also try beef steak basah from eith one of the stalls. Besides sup tulang stalls, next to it is a Malay stall selling satay - yummy yummy deliciously good! Then if you want to taste the Nasi Ayam Penyet, there a popular stall Sri Bistari as linked:-

http://food.insing.com/business/sri-bistari-changi-village-famous-nasi-ayam-penyet/bugis-beach-road/id-36b40100

But I prefer the other stall selling the nasi ayam penyet.

With due respect and IMHO regarding the sup tulang outlet at Jln Sultan that was mentioned earlier on (with pictures), I do not think that outlet is able to outshine in term of taste and quantity as against the one at Golden Mile Food Centre (believe you me), nevertheless, the choice is yours!

Ajay, you can have varieties at Golden Mile F C.
Last edited by mnoor on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

mnoor

Postby mnoor » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:56 am

silverbeauty wrote:
ajay wrote:thnx bro! will check it out

Be forewarn, went there today for lunch ... the Sup Tuland only available after 4pm :frus:

silverbeauty, don't marah hor, Ma Deen stall the sup tulang isn't that good than the one at Golden Mile FC. Nevertheless, cleanliness and brightness wise, I give it to Ma Deen. Besides, there's no other outlets for other foods at Ma Deen. If you go there, die die must eat Indian Muslim Food only!

BTW, both places are just stone throw away!

silverbeauty

Postby silverbeauty » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:44 am

mnoor wrote:silverbeauty, don't marah hor, Ma Deen stall the sup tulang isn't that good than the one at Golden Mile FC. Nevertheless, cleanliness and brightness wise, I give it to Ma Deen. Besides, there's no other outlets for other foods at Ma Deen. If you go there, die die must eat Indian Muslim Food only!

Oh you are wrong about no other choices from Ma Deen, With Arab Street or its vicinity, just walk behind Ma Deen towards Bussorah Street / Sultan Mosque / Kandahar St, are veritable institutions of Singapore Indian Muslim cuisine... Nasi Brayani@ZamZam, Kampong Glam Cafe, small stall opposite Kampong Glam Cafe for Teh Tarik etc... :thumbsup:

ajay

Postby ajay » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:12 am

mnoor, yes i did mention about the golden mile food fc on the prev page. stall name is haji kadir. so how do i know which is first or second one?

mnoor

Postby mnoor » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm

silverbeauty wrote:
mnoor wrote:silverbeauty, don't marah hor, Ma Deen stall the sup tulang isn't that good than the one at Golden Mile FC. Nevertheless, cleanliness and brightness wise, I give it to Ma Deen. Besides, there's no other outlets for other foods at Ma Deen. If you go there, die die must eat Indian Muslim Food only!

Oh you are wrong about no other choices from Ma Deen, With Arab Street or its vicinity, just walk behind Ma Deen towards Bussorah Street / Sultan Mosque / Kandahar St, are veritable institutions of Singapore Indian Muslim cuisine... Nasi Brayani@ZamZam, Kampong Glam Cafe, small stall opposite Kampong Glam Cafe for Teh Tarik etc... :thumbsup:

Bro silverbeauty, jangan marah bro, what I meant, if we eat at Golden Mile FC, no need to walk walk so far away, just a matter of next stall got other type of food already.

Return to “Holiday & Travel”