Trip to Japan

Share your trip photos, tracklogs, experience & tips. Ask the locals info about your planned destination.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss matters pertaining MFM community and forum only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
singawon
Valued Contributor

Re: Trip to Japan

Postby singawon » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 pm

For those who had being to Japan, have you ever tried looking for somethings very common in Singapore but can hardly find one in Japan?... :mrgreen:

Here it is.... :lol:

I had been trying to find one since day one i landed, from airport to hotel, cannot find one and was told by the tour guide later, that, you can find lots of toilet, food stalls...etc....but for disposal item, please get ready your own plastic bag and bring your own rubbish home for disposal.... ](*,)

I was so happy to find one finally, at least it help me to clear some of my rubbish... :mrgreen:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm

After clearing my rubbish, we proceeed to next desination.....Kojiri

Cannot remember what the tour guide said what so special about this place but the scenery is beautiful.

A panoramic view of the lake
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:51 pm

We went to the Gotemba Heiwa Koen (Peace Park) (御殿場平和公園)

诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:55 pm

White pagoda with golden Buddha statues

诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:02 pm

From here, there are 33 quang yin statues of different posture, will skip those pictures.. O:)

This is the exit from the route of the 33 quang yin statues,You can see some of them here.
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:12 pm

After a whole morning of walking and climbing, the tour guide had finally decide to bring us for our lunch.... :thumbsup: =P~ , and yes, we are damn hungry... :lol:

The makan place

Our meals... =P~
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:15 pm

After the meal, took some panoramic view of the area.... :thumbsup:
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

tlchuan
Polygon Mapper
Location: Subang Jaya (x10 & Oregon 300)Garmin 255w sgmy, 2575RLM, Wayway 5035

Postby tlchuan » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:21 pm

wow japan, do you face any difficulty with immigration official ?

hear is very difficult to get in to japan if we are from malaysia :-k

keong8260
Regional Mapper
Location: Alor Setar (60CSx, Nuvi, Papago, Polnav, Galactio, Compass, Parang, Gun)

Postby keong8260 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:29 am

Do you buy something for me...? :mrgreen:

singawon
Valued Contributor

Postby singawon » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 am

tlchuan wrote:wow japan, do you face any difficulty with immigration official ?

hear is very difficult to get in to japan if we are from malaysia :-k

Hi bro tlchuan, you did remind me of some happening when we landed in Haneda airport, as we need to fill in those white card and those instructions were in japanese... [-o< , so we aka aka...fill it with our best knowledge of what wriiten there.... :lol: , first obstacle, before approaching the immigration counter for our passport check, there is an officer there to check our passport first, so when he check ours, he point at the white card and speak in japanese... :ko: , i looked at him with :shock: :ko: , then he do some sign language and point at the white card again, then i realise he want us to declare how much $$$ we brought in and had to declare it... [-o< .....finally clear the counter and proceed to security check, then we realise my son still stuck in the counter..... :lol: ...siao liao...why so many problems.....then we realised later my son did not write his name on the white card..... :-' , then we proceed to the security checkpoint, this big size japanese custom officer from the security checkpoint shout at me...."you there, over here"....i thought...siao liao this time....so many ppeople dun call...why me....i quickly asked my kids to gather and walk towards the checkpoint with smiling face, as a typical kiasu singaporean, before the officer said anythings, i asked my kids to open up all bags for the officer to check, surprisingly he did not bother and asked us to move on.... :mrgreen:

We had 3 groups of malaysian from Ipoh, segamat and johor bahru, they clear the immigration with no problems.... \:D/
诸恶莫作 众善奉行 自净其意 是诸佛教

Return to “Holiday & Travel”