Garmin-Asus nüvifone

Discussions and information on mobile devices with integrated GPS chipset

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS in mobile devices only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
blackhorn

Re: Garmin-Asus nüvifone

Postby blackhorn » Sun May 02, 2010 7:24 pm

CKKwan wrote:Dear All,

I am having a M10. I manage to pair with my PC once, and Transfer Files using Bluetooth.

But after that, I can't Transfer Files anymore. The M10 appears to pair correctly, it shows up at the Explorer (or my Windows), but I can't browse any folders inside.

Any idea what might have gone wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Just curious, why don't you use the supplied USB cable to transfer files? just plug in and choose "data storage". Are you trying to transfer IMG files using blue tooth?

CKKwan

Postby CKKwan » Sun May 02, 2010 9:26 pm

blackhorn wrote:Just curious, why don't you use the supplied USB cable to transfer files? just plug in and choose "data storage". Are you trying to transfer IMG files using blue tooth?

USB is not as convenience as BT.

Additional testing shows that I can actually Right Click a file and then select "Send to BT Device". This proved that my device is paired correctly.

But I can't browse the files / directory in explorer anymore. Hope someone can give me some clue.

spacebadger

Postby spacebadger » Wed May 26, 2010 4:14 pm

can u draft ur sms in m10?

spacebadger

Postby spacebadger » Thu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

heehe i extracted the files from garmin nuvi updates and replace them on my nuvifones, now got over 600-700 junction view, over the 200ish jcv that came with the phone. Go everywhere also got JCV! So satisfying. Now ill never get lost.

Nosense

Postby Nosense » Fri May 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Can I check whether M10 can read street names during navigation? I am currently using the M20, but it only tell me turn left, turn right and do not read the street names.

Thinking of getting the M10, if it is able to read street names, and traffic light cams.

multi888

Postby multi888 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:22 am

Nosense wrote:Can I check whether M10 can read street names during navigation? I am currently using the M20, but it only tell me turn left, turn right and do not read the street names.

Thinking of getting the M10, if it is able to read street names, and traffic light cams.

I am also M20 user...can I check with you. When using MFM on your M20, can you see all POI and buildings icons clearly? Mine always have a green circle dots override the icon.

MrEmkay

Postby MrEmkay » Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 am

Nosense wrote:Can I check whether M10 can read street names during navigation? I am currently using the M20, but it only tell me turn left, turn right and do not read the street names.

can!

Nosense

Postby Nosense » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:52 am

multi888 wrote:

I am also M20 user...can I check with you. When using MFM on your M20, can you see all POI and buildings icons clearly? Mine always have a green circle dots override the icon.

Mine also have the same problem.

multi888

Postby multi888 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Nosense wrote:
multi888 wrote:

Mine also have the same problem.

Oh you also the same, I thought its me only. But the funny thing when using MSM no problem at all.

seanlimys

Postby seanlimys » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 am

y my phone keeps says "importing." when i try to open any garmin items? i am using garmin m20

Return to “GPS on Mobile Phones & PDAs”