best free navigation for sony ericsson vivaz pro u8i

Discussions and information on mobile devices with integrated GPS chipset

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about GPS in mobile devices only
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
bobby1968

best free navigation for sony ericsson vivaz pro u8i

Postby bobby1968 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:06 pm

plzzz send me a free/trust app for it and steps to instal.my best regards :-?

user66

Re: best free navigation for sony ericsson vivaz pro u8i

Postby user66 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 pm

is it running on symbian?

you can try google map or nokia map

silverbeauty
Location: Sin-Ka-Pu-Ra Garmin Nüvi1350, 3790T, Fenix, eTrex HcX Panasonic ICE+Garmin Samsung Note3 Apple iPad3

Postby silverbeauty » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:24 pm

My old Nokia running Symbian OS still alive with Garmin Mobile XT ( GMXT ) :thumbsup:

Pity Garmin obsoleted this software which was good for Win Mobile n Symbian devices :thumbsup:

eddy_duyung
Contributor
Location: Tinggi Island,Johore. Garmin Mobile XT,nüvi 50LM,nüvi 880,nüvi 255W,nüvi 2465

Postby eddy_duyung » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 am

silverbeauty wrote:My old Nokia running Symbian OS still alive with Garmin Mobile XT ( GMXT ) :thumbsup:

Pity Garmin obsoleted this software which was good for Win Mobile n Symbian devices :thumbsup:

Liked the sentence " My Old NOKIA running Symbian OS still alive with Garmin Mobile XT ( GMXT ) "
he he...its seems like me..still running GMXT on oldies NOKIA 5800,...before this if i'm not mistaken,this VIVAS is running symbian,if yes..it should run GMXT well,but i'ved compared with my nokia 5800 beside this VIVAS..this VIVAS locked sattelite signal too long compare to my 5800 which is more longer than Nokia C6 and C5...its about devices inside the board itself..not because of the software...
Nokia 5800XM , Garmin nüvi 50LM,Garmin nüvi 880,Garmin nüvi 255W,Garmin nüvi 2465

Return to “GPS on Mobile Phones & PDAs”