OMNIA QUICK GPS FIX
1) download free total commander ce ( http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm
2) after download & install , go to your device registry with total commander and see HKLM>> SYSTEM>>CURRENT CONTROL SET >> GPS INTERMEDIATE DRIVER
3) Change the following string values to nothing (don't delete them, just edit them and clear the value):
4) BEFORE CHANGE:
5) Soft-reset your device
6) With File Explorer, go to My Device, and delete the two GPSID_log files you see, and the file named xtra. If you don't soft-reset, you will not be able to delete some of them.
7) if u dun see the file named xtra then nvm .just make sure u delete the two GPSID_log files after soft-reset .
8)Check again the registry setting. Sometimes in rare cases it may revert the settings back - but that's a general WM problem.
9) if it revert setting back again then go to step 3 untill u confirm the string value is nothing there , remember to soft reset after u clear the string values.
10) i do step 3 ,4 times untill i really confirmed the string valus nothing there
tis small hack can make your phone detect gps signal in 2 mins
Yeah, It makes it fast but there is an disadvantage.It will drain the battery faster.