Unusual routing from/to Kelantan

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
tanseehua

Re: Unusual routing from/to Kelantan

Postby tanseehua » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 am

tested on my n82+gmxt5.00.30+MFMv1.46 Lite and MFMv1.51 Lite. Route: Pandan Jaya to Kuala Krai.1.46 using karak highway-bentong-raub-lipis-musang-kuala krai(distance 379km). But in 1.51 it using NSE till Ipoh-simpang pulai-cameroon-musang-kuala krai(467km). Tested on my newly bought nuvi255w local version(firmware 2.30)+v1.51 normal. Same result as gmxt using NSE-SIMPANG PULAI-CAMERON-MUSANG-KKRAI. Olny if i set RAUB as via point only it will use bentong route.

tanseehua

Postby tanseehua » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 am

this unusual routing only appear when my destination is Kota bharu. But in tis 1.51. Choose Kuala Krai as destination also giving unusual routing. Hope all senior can look in deep on tis problem getting worst. Thank you

unclediy
Valued Contributor

Postby unclediy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 am

Routing from KLipis to KKrai also got problem around GMusang on Garmin Nuvi 610.

cbe2616

Postby cbe2616 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Unable to calculate the route From KB Kel to any destination at North, such as Ipoh, Alor Setar Penang...and vice versa, I had tried many time dowload and redownload, install and reinstall MFM 1.50 and 1.51..the problem still there. if I creat route from KB to North (Ipoh) the indicator shown around 20% complete otherwise if from North (Ipoh) to KB the indicator shown about 80% before the notice unable to calculate the route. I think the problem could be somewhere at Kelantan region map (with Garmin). This problem may affected the route to KL from Kb or otherwise.. The route calculate nicely using Mapsource...

Nokia N95
MFM 1.51

tanseehua

Postby tanseehua » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 pm

really hope bro sunn n antyong will overcome all this problem soon. 1.50 and above the route to an from kelantan is getting worst.

wmq8741

Postby wmq8741 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Last 26 March, I travelled from Gombak to Pasir Puteh, Kelantan. After karak toll, it directed me to go through LPT rather than usual route through Bentong,Raub, Gua Musang. I am using ver 1.50. Thanks

unclediy
Valued Contributor

Postby unclediy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:22 am

MFM v1.52 feedback
As far as my ancient Nuvi 610 is concerned - for the FIRST time in history it gives the right navigation from SKV to Kelantan and vice versa. All the while I had to mark via point @ KLipis otherwise the navigation suggested to pass through Simpang Pulai-Blue_Valley-GMusang [shortest route] and Yee Poh-Grik-Jeli [fastest route]. Some versions in the past even suggest to follow coastal_road passing thro' KTrengganu and Kuan_Tan for the return trip.

:tq: :good:

:rox:

tanseehua

Postby tanseehua » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:47 am

wow, that's nice, i will fast fast go download now, and give feedback also liao
personally today wake up early bcoz of "Monday map day" haha

zuree
Valued Contributor

Postby zuree » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 am

unclediy wrote:MFM v1.52 feedback
As far as my ancient Nuvi 610 is concerned - for the FIRST time in history it gives the right navigation from SKV to Kelantan and vice versa. All the while I had to mark via point @ KLipis otherwise the navigation suggested to pass through Simpang Pulai-Blue_Valley-GMusang [shortest route] and Yee Poh-Grik-Jeli [fastest route]. Some versions in the past even suggest to follow coastal_road passing thro' KTrengganu and Kuan_Tan for the return trip.

wow, problem settle already! still downloading 1.52and will feedback later \:D/

zuree
Valued Contributor

Postby zuree » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 am

unclediy wrote:MFM v1.52 feedback

wow, problem settle already! still downloading 1.52and will feedback later \:D/

Return to “Project Room”