Singapore Halal Food POI

Organize, plan, exchange ideas, debate our mapping project.

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. Discuss about current MFM projects or propose new projects only.
3. NO abuse, profanity and insults
4. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
5. NO advertisement post or link
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
email2me
Valued Contributor

Singapore Halal Food POI

Postby email2me » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm

New contributors for Food POI, please follow the format below. If your picture is nice, I will put it on my website and credit will go to you.

* Please attach your Mapsource GDB file together with the post. Mine don't have because I consolidate it into a single post here.

Place:Ya Kun Kaya Toast

More details : http://www.foodpoi.com/2008/08/ya-kun-kaya-toast-at-parkway-parade-singapore/

GPS Coordinate : N1 18.105 E103 54.322
Address : 80 Marine Parade Road #01-K14, Singapore 449269
Contact No : +65-6348 8955
Business Hour : 8am to 10.30pm
Off Day :
Food Type: Kaya Toast and 1/2 Boil Eggs
Price: 2 x 1/2 Boil Eggs = SGD1.40, Coffee C= SGD1.50, Set A Kaya Toast = SGD4.20 and Ice Tea C = SGD0.70
Payment Terms : Cash
Cleanliness Votes : 4/5
Food Votes : 4/5
Air Conditioned : No
Halal : Yes
WIFI : Yes
Smoking and non smoking zone : Yes
Tax : 7% GST
Recommended Foods : Traditional Kaya Toast and Omega 3 1/2 Boil Eggs

Recommended Drinks : Coffee and Tea

Remark:
In Malaysia, Old Town White Coffee is having the largest chain in town. Down in Singapore, the biggest is Yakun which having longer history compared to Old Town White Coffee history. This shop is pretty unique as they only serve Kaya Toast, 1/2 Boil Eggs, Coffee and Tea only. They don’t serve any other foods like Old Town White Coffee did.

Omega 3 Half Boil Eggs

Hot Coffee

Toast Breads with kaya and butter
Malaysia and Singapore dedicated website for Food Point Of Interest or commonly known as Food POI. GPI and GDB available for download. All foods tested with photos.

ramli

Re: Singapore Halal Food POI

Postby ramli » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Thank you very much.!

Return to “Project Room”