Re: MFM-Papago Map 101201 Feedback
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:26 pm
Papago route that way. Correct it.
Free Galactio, Garmin, iGO Primo, Papago and Polnav map for Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand
superio wrote:iphone - M7
Hi! thank you so much for the new map!
Just downloaded it and installed into my iphone. However, there seem to be some problems:
1) Not able to search for any POI at all.
2) Searching for SG postal codes was also unsuccessful.
3) In the Mapview, touching the screen will cause a "house" icon to appear rather than an arrow.
Can someone please help? Thanks!
sunn wrote:Yahoo... new map but from simpang 4 hutan melintang,perak to sabak bernam selangor need to use highway 200KM
if back from sabak benam to hutan melintang OK not more 35KM
please check from perak border to selangor border (bridge/link) error that why it use highway.
Please provide co-ordinates.
Perak border E:100.59'45.5" N:3.48'7.4"
Selangor border E:100.59'43.3" N:3.47'53.4"
Please list down what PND & Navigation Software you are using in the following format:
PPG version : M3GPS – X3SE
exz8 wrote:Papago route that way. Correct it.
p2pfast2 wrote:Papago Version: Android X5.1 Build Aug 6 2010
Device: HTC Desire
When search POI Nearby by POIs Class, when we click:
1. Petrol station -- It gave petrol station -- OK no problem.
2. Parking area -- It gave bank -- Problem
3. Restaurant -- It gave restaurant --OK no problem
4. Hotel - It gave carpark -- Problem
5. Shopping - It gave Car service center - Problem
6. Transport- It gave Cinema/Stadium/club - Problem
7. Government - It gave golf club - Problem
8. School - It gave embassy and Government department - Problem
9. Hospital - It gave clinic and Hospital - OK no problem
Please advise anything I can do to correct it. Thanks. Anyhow, great job MFM team. Keep on. Thanks again.