Kuantan Track Update V2

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
amamat
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Re: Kuantan Track Update V2

Postby amamat » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:52 pm

A few tracks and POIs in Kuantan and other areas of pahang.

Dropbox "Tanjung Lumpur"
Updated 543 -sunn

amamat
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby amamat » Sat May 27, 2017 10:55 am

A few tracks and POIs in Kuantan and other areas of pahang.

Dropbox "Indera Mahkota"

Updated 545 -sunn

lls
Valued Contributor

Postby lls » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:09 am

Dropbox - Jln Bkt Ubi Fly over
** Just noticed it's updated already . Pls ignore this.
Last edited by lls on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Navigate Confidence with mfm

lls
Valued Contributor

Postby lls » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Pls add the traffic lights on dropbox file above - Jln Bkt Ubi Fly over
Jln Bkt Ubi Fly over - Tracffic Lights.gdb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:35 am

lls wrote:Pls add the traffic lights on dropbox file above - Jln Bkt Ubi Fly overJln Bkt Ubi Fly over - Tracffic Lights.gdb

Hi lls,

Your U-Turn feedback is way back on the current ones. Please re-comfirm if yours is correct, Thanks!

Regards
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

amamat
Champion Tracker
Champion Tracker

Postby amamat » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:36 am

sunn wrote:
lls wrote:Pls add the traffic lights on dropbox file above - Jln Bkt Ubi Fly overJln Bkt Ubi Fly over - Tracffic Lights.gdb

Hi lls,

Your U-Turn feedback is way back on the current ones. Please re-comfirm if yours is correct, Thanks!

Regards

Bro Sunn,

Please follow bro lls on this. I believe the current U-turn is at the wrong place.

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:56 am

amamat wrote:
sunn wrote:

Hi lls,

Regards

Bro Sunn,

Please follow bro lls on this. I believe the current U-turn is at the wrong place.

Thanks for the feedback amamat.

Regards

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

lls
Valued Contributor

Postby lls » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

sunn wrote:
amamat wrote:
sunn wrote:
Hi lls,

Regards

Bro Sunn,

Regards

Uncle Sunn,

Here are the actual road view FYI >>> https://youtu.be/4AfdmoZptts
Driving direction is from Jln Sg Lembing to Jln Dato Lim Hoe Lek. As you can see the U-Turn is located at before the first intersection traffic light that connected to Jln Hj Junid. And also the other Exit road from the shop lot at the left is nearby the intersection traffic light. Maybe there is some mistake on current map and need to correct it. Hope this help [-o<
*** My very old nuvi 205W maybe have some problem and my both U-Turn tracks is missing ](*,)

sunn
Senior Mapper

Postby sunn » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:15 pm

lls wrote:
sunn wrote:
amamat wrote:
Bro Sunn,

Regards

Uncle Sunn,

Driving direction is from Jln Sg Lembing to Jln Dato Lim Hoe Lek. As you can see the U-Turn is located at before the first intersection traffic light that connected to Jln Hj Junid. And also the other Exit road from the shop lot at the left is nearby the intersection traffic light. Maybe there is some mistake on current map and need to correct it. Hope this help [-o<
*** My very old nuvi 205W maybe have some problem and my both U-Turn tracks is missing ](*,)

Hi lls,

Thanks. It would be more of details tracking if your recorder has GPS tracking too.

Regards

lls
Valued Contributor

Postby lls » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:22 pm

sunn wrote:
lls wrote:
sunn wrote:

Regards

Uncle Sunn,

Hi lls,

Thanks. It would be more of details tracking if your recorder has GPS tracking too.

Regards

Uncle sunn,

I'm not sure whether my recorder has GPS tracking or not cause when i try to playback with default Vico-player the google map didn't not show up but it seems that taiwan version do have this fuction! :-k

Drop box - Under Fly Over U Turn

:tq:

Updated 546 -sunn

Return to “Pahang, Terengganu & Kelantan Map Feedback”