Kuala Tahan to Brinchang

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
josephchlee

Kuala Tahan to Brinchang

Postby josephchlee » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:49 pm

I am reposting this message as there is no reply, appreciate if someone can help me.
I am travelling from Kuala Tahan to Brinchang, Cameron Highland and note that the route selected is the shortest at 260km. I also used Malsingmaps and Google maps and note that a good section of this road is untarred towards Ringlet. Appreciate if someone advise whether this section of the road is tarred as I do not drive a 4WD. Should I take this route. Thank you

josephchlee

Re: Kuala Tahan to Brinchang

Postby josephchlee » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi, Just being informed that the road nearer to Ringlet is now tarred as correctly shown on the Malfreemaps. Thank you.

jep_holux

Postby jep_holux » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 pm

josephchlee wrote:Hi, Just being informed that the road nearer to Ringlet is now tarred as correctly shown on the Malfreemaps. Thank you.

yup the road can be use by anycars not 4x 4 only

bizibodi

Postby bizibodi » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 am

off topic,
last thursday, one family of five, travels in 15 plus years old wira, have been adventerous
enough to drive through unknown route. (from brinchang to tapah old road, through hilly and windy road), co piloted by papago mfm map may issue. the 41kms journey took 2hours to exit (at about 2230hrs) and all except the driver carried vomit beg upon stopped at rnr tapah. the journey started from gua musang to cameron highland with initial plan to exit to simpang pulai toll and
immediately proceed to shah alam, but unfortunately road from cameron highland to brincang back to cameron was also jammed, thus the driver decided to proceed to tapah from brincang,
the journey ended with pax swore not to take the road again if tavel to cameron highland.
may be it is a good idea for others to take this road and share the experience.

Return to “Pahang, Terengganu & Kelantan Map Feedback”