Main trunk road in Kemaman is not joined, creating diversion

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
yskhong

Main trunk road in Kemaman is not joined, creating diversion

Postby yskhong » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Dear Sirs,

I was trying to do a route from Kuantan to TG Jara, but found the road just out of Kemaman, about a km after Hai Peng Kopitiam to be not joined in the map 130311. I have put it on powerpoint for your easy reference.

Thank you.

By the way, I do a lot of traveling around Malaysia, and find MFM to be very useful. How can I contribute?

YS Khong
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zfies

Re: Main trunk road in Kemaman is not joined, creating diver

Postby zfies » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 am

Hi,
This is not an error. The road diversion purposely for Bkt Kuang bridge project which is currently under construction. Disconnected road was the old road.

yskhong wrote:Dear Sirs,

I was trying to do a route from Kuantan to TG Jara, but found the road just out of Kemaman, about a km after Hai Peng Kopitiam to be not joined in the map 130311. I have put it on powerpoint for your easy reference.

Thank you.

By the way, I do a lot of traveling around Malaysia, and find MFM to be very useful. How can I contribute?

YS Khong
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garmin Nuvi 255W

yskhong

Re: Main trunk road in Kemaman is not joined, creating diver

Postby yskhong » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,

Return to “Pahang, Terengganu & Kelantan Map Feedback”