Cheras Feedback

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: shawchyn, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
ymcheong
Contributor

Re: Cheras Feedback

Postby ymcheong » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:03 am

Jalan Bukit Prima 1a & 1b Track

Updated 634 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
勿以善小而不为,勿以恶小而为之。- 刘备

jeremaze
Polygon Mapper

Postby jeremaze » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:25 pm

correction

Quan Ice Cream Shop is a NO PORK Restaurant
Quan Ice Cream.gdb

Please Update it

Updated 634 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/10000-People-Request-Garmin-to-provide-Compiler-to-MFM-Malfreemapscom/256105137738698

wmq8741

Postby wmq8741 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Last week I travelled from Gombak to Kajang using the Cheras-Kajang road. When I reached somewhere near Toyota showroom heading towards kajang, the map becomes blank, no direction shown on map. I am using nuvi 200. Not sure whether it is device fault or map.
1599.JPG

cheewooi

Postby cheewooi » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 am

Taman Minang area missing route - Jalan Bunga Raya

Updated 638 -sunn
Currently using: Garmin eTrex 30, Garmin GPSmap 62sc

cheewooi

Postby cheewooi » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am

Persiaran Minang 5 - connecting route

Updated 638 -sunn

cheewooi

Postby cheewooi » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:31 am

Jalan Minang - missing route. Some route missing - Jalan Minang connecting to Jalan Bahagia road. And also road behind the shop houses.

Updated 638 -sunn

J2EE

Postby J2EE » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 am

Today I was travelling from PJ to Kajang and I was using a Nuvi 1350 to route from PJ to Kajang and I was surprised to find that I was routed the longer way to kajang as in the first picture. The correct and logical way should be in the second picture.

Any enlightenment Sunn ?

Updated 638 -sunn
Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they are but hairs, as in the young - Philo

Garmin Nuvi 1350
Papago X8 OEM SE on Passion OBU
M8 Papago on iPhone 3GS

thomas2

Postby thomas2 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:38 pm

J2EE wrote:Today I was travelling from PJ to Kajang and I was using a Nuvi 1350 to route from PJ to Kajang and I was surprised to find that I was routed the longer way to kajang as in the first picture. The correct and logical way should be in the second picture.

Any enlightenment Sunn ?

Updated 638 -sunn

i found the same thing happen as long as coming frm east-west, federal to kajang direction..thank god i kw hw to go home as frm connaught..hahahha :finga:

thomas2

Postby thomas2 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 pm

sunn,

i think you might have to recheck on the routing via the few ways in front of phoenix mall...

beside the longer way suggestion to make u turn at leisure mall area to get to kajang;

everytime when i come back frm jalan cheras, it wil suggest me to keep left to get to the most left road to kajang( tis is able to made if u come frm federal/EWL/ connaught) while it should be keep right i believe...

tq...

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:28 am

Please check and feedback with the new coming map release.
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

Return to “KL & Selangor Map Feedback”