Kajang / Bangi / Balakong Tracks V 1

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: shawchyn, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
abjalil

Re: Kajang / Bangi / Balakong Tracks

Postby abjalil » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:52 pm

Tmn Universiti new roads
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abjalil

Postby abjalil » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Some error tracks at Jalan Pasar Semenyih

1) Error track to jalan semenyih (no turn right), also give the right way
2) Error track at Jalan Pasar Baru (One Way Road)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

unclediy
Valued Contributor

Postby unclediy » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:26 pm

UKM-Bangi Lama Trail [4km]
UKM-Bangi Trail.jpg

20081026 UKM-Bangi MTB Trail.gdb

amry

Postby amry » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:00 am

Track for a single missing small street width fit only for one car (I don't know what you call this kind of road, lane sharing?) (MFM v1.21)

The track using Nuvi 205. If it's unacceptable then just ignore it.. :)
Garmin Nuvi 205 :: i-Blue 747 GPS Data Logger

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:58 am

amry wrote:Track for a single missing small street width fit only for one car (I don't know what you call this kind of road, lane sharing?) (MFM v1.21)

The track using Nuvi 205. If it's unacceptable then just ignore it.. :)

That was the 20 feet SIDE LANE which we dun normaly pun it the map. But if ppl used the road offen, then we put it in.

Keep up the good work..

:good:
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

amry

Postby amry » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:30 am

alyem wrote:That was the 20 feet SIDE LANE which we dun normaly pun it the map. But if ppl used the road offen, then we put it in.

Owh... it's a practice not to put it on the map is it.. no wonder there are lots of such 20 feet side lane (learnt something new, thanks :wink:) missing from the map around my home..

Well me myself will always use such roads as long as I think I can pass through it and it will cut my distance a bit instead of going up till the far end of the road just to get to the other side.. Anyway, this is a small matter, shouldn't be that big of a problem as long the map cover the main roads to not make me lost.. :thumbsup:

alyem
Regional Mapper

Postby alyem » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:45 am

amry wrote:Owh... it's a practice not to put it on the map is it.. no wonder there are lots of such 20 feet side lane (learnt something new, thanks :wink:) missing from the map around my home..

Well me myself will always use such roads as long as I think I can pass through it and it will cut my distance a bit instead of going up till the far end of the road just to get to the other side.. Anyway, this is a small matter, shouldn't be that big of a problem as long the map cover the main roads to not make me lost.. :thumbsup:

Ppl used any road for short cut, but if we were to put in all the lane, SIDE lane BACK lane, then our maps will be full of line...
73, 9w2yyl
You need the MAP, We need your TRACK

amry

Postby amry » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 am

alyem wrote:Ppl used any road for short cut, but if we were to put in all the lane, SIDE lane BACK lane, then our maps will be full of line...

Back lanes around Taman Setapak are usually a bit smaller than the socalled side lanes, and most, if not all, are not tarred so I wouldn't bother taking short cuts (if it is even considered as short cuts) through the back lanes. :D

Taking into example the map you posted:
Back lane, side lane.gif

Is it not possible to mark those smaller roads under different class, maybe different displayed color in MapSource?

zamad
Valued Contributor

Postby zamad » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Please join these roads to their main roads.

Jalan Setia to Jalan aman at N2 56.368 E101 44.863.
Lane to Jalan Sekolah at N2 56.265 E101 44.954.
mfm : magnificent free maps
Garmin nüvi 2575RLM v2.80, Garmin 60CSx v4.00, Garmin nüvi 205W(patched), Papago R5800 X8.5, Qstarz Q1000P (Datalogger)
Retired: GMXT Palm T|X, nuvifone A10 v5.0.77, Garmin-Asus G60 v2.43, GPSlim236 (Datalogger)

unclediy
Valued Contributor

Postby unclediy » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:45 am

SUNGAI LANGAT TRAILs - an update
Sungai Langat Trail update.jpeg

Sungai Langat Trail - 20081116update.gdb

Return to “KL & Selangor Map Feedback”