Putrajaya/Cyberjaya Tracks

Tracklog, POI and error feedback for Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. Mapper: Sunn

Moderators: shawchyn, Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
1. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Post in normal font size, color and weight. Follow Nettiquette
2. NO out of topic. This forum is strictly for feedback to our maps
3. NO posting of data copied from other source especially malsingmaps
4. NO abuse, profanity and insults
5. NO spamming, cross posting and opening of duplicate topics
6. NO post/link to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
7. Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither mfm nor its owner or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on the forum
apiapi

Re: Putrajaya/Cyberjaya Tracks

Postby apiapi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 am

double wrote:There is a U-turn located here. For some strange reason it's labelled U-turn on the map but the actual road doesn't connect. As you can see from the track one lane moves inwards towards the divider to the U-turn where it joins the road on the other side.

It is a one-way U-turn (i use this road everyday), but drawn as a connecting road thats all. If the u-turn is not connected, how did you get that 1-sec track? Or have I misinterpreted your sentence?
Nuvi 255W + Memang Fuyoo Maps

double

Postby double » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:55 am

apiapi wrote:
double wrote:There is a U-turn located here. For some strange reason it's labelled U-turn on the map but the actual road doesn't connect. As you can see from the track one lane moves inwards towards the divider to the U-turn where it joins the road on the other side.

It is a one-way U-turn (i use this road everyday), but drawn as a connecting road thats all. If the u-turn is not connected, how did you get that 1-sec track? Or have I misinterpreted your sentence?

I used my phone for the tracking and it wasn't done via GMXT. Used Race Chrono to track my actual movement.

Yes you're right it's drawn as a connecting road, but could there be something wrong with the way it's connected? Because this is a shorter route to my favorite makan joint in Cyberjaya coming in from Shah Alam, and it always seems to take me through a longer route even though going through this U-turn shortens the journey by a few minutes. I once went through the U-turn with my GMXT on and it went haywire for awhile which is why I suspect the connecting problem. Anyway I think the road should be amended as per my tracking now that it's provided. It should fix things.

sunn
Senior Mapper
Location: Shah Alam (HP4150 & SIRF3 BT, HP6515, Etrex Legend HCX, Omnia i900 16GB, Samsung Note 2, Ipad 2

Postby sunn » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 am

double,

As per the U-turn, it is connected.

Best to mark your start point via this U-turn to your destination in mapsource and upload the gdb file.

This will enable us to visualize and track the error if there is any.

Regards
It is a merit to forgive others:
The more we forgive the more merit we collect.

(Upload your contribution to MFM drop box if you don't want others to take your contributed tracklogs or POIs. )

stimix

Postby stimix » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Puchong Cyberjaya MTB tracks. However I lost 1st part of the tracklogs from Puchong to TM ctr at Cyberjaya!! ](*,) ..there is a big U-turn & changes to the road near TM complex.....right now, i just can imagine & draw the track for info only...I will track that huge U-tur/Round loop in future ](*,)

Anyway, I was rewarded as I stumbled upon a new Interchange which is ~50% completion linking Cyberjaya to Putra Perdana & therweafter ELITE... :thumbsup:
Cyberjaya Putra perdana link.jpg

Other coverage include:

- More TM complexe internal road system (partial!)
- AT&T @ Emerio
- Puchong side - Meranti Jaya additional roads.
- Few POIs at Cyberjaya
Cyberjaya Puchong 20090907.gdb

Updated 588 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
ImageImage

stimix

Postby stimix » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Retracked my lost tracks Cyberjaya TMnet new road allignment, MKN Embassy parameter road (Need GE trace) & also Pulau Meranti Metro Driving school:
Cyberjaya TM area.jpg

Cyberjaya TM & embassy techzone20090909.gdb

Updated 588 -sunn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage
ImageImage

stimix

Postby stimix » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 pm

MTB tracklogs of Cyberjaya Majlis Perbandaran Sepang & also Alam Sanctuary at Equine park area:
Cyberjaya Equine.jpg

Cyberjaya Equine20090913.gdb

Updated 589 -sunn
ImageImage
ImageImage

stimix

Postby stimix » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 am

Error reporting on the earlier updated Cyberjaya TM area tracks:

1) Jln Teknokrat 1 & 2 is still a 2 ways single lane & NOT dual carriageway (My MTB ride was on biok elane..thus giving an impression of dual carriageway :oops: #-o )
2) the Dual carriageway only starts just before the gigantic U-turn /circle road fronting TM complex
3) Invent QJaya now the main campus of CUCMS
cyberjaya error.jpg

Cyberjaya feedback Sep 09.gdb

Updated 589 -sunn
ImageImage
ImageImage

stimix

Postby stimix » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am

Sunn, I think this new but still under construction interchange will need another 6mth b4 opening to Public...It's nopt completed yet..I got routed to Cyberjaya from Bt14 Yesteday #-o :mrgreen: ..Need to cut off abit of the link to avoid users from using this 1/2 competed interchange :oops:

N2 55.760 E101 37.345

stimix wrote:Anyway, I was rewarded as I stumbled upon a new Interchange which is ~50% completion linking Cyberjaya to Putra Perdana & therweafter ELITE... :thumbsup:
Cyberjaya Putra perdana link.jpg

Cyberjaya Puchong 20090907.gdb

Updated 588 -sunn

Updated 590 -sunn
ImageImage
ImageImage

stimix

Postby stimix » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Cyberjaya Street mall missing road & parameter road of the old CUCMS complex:
Cyberjaya street Mall & Cumcs.jpg

Cyberjaya street mall 20090916.gdb

Updated 590 -sunn
ImageImage
ImageImage

zhihao

Postby zhihao » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Someone check this, track/draw by my friend...
Remember to make both direction routable...

Updated 590 -sunn

Return to “KL & Selangor Map Feedback”