jumpstat wrote:jwschow wrote:hi fallenj,
i still face these problems....what i did to solve this....
1) un-install the current MFM assuming 1.30
2) run mapsource....i select an alternate map...MSM 2.30 for example
3) i do a search...any search on the map will do..
4) quit mapsource
5) install the new MFM map 1.31
6) run mapsource...try the search/find feature...it ought to work
i've tested this many times...and always i have to do this..else it'll crash mapsource...
Thanks for the tip. It worked on my Vista PC running 6.14.1 version. No more crashes after that however cameron highlands links go missing if I installed the contours map version 1.01 together with MFM mapset.
Not too sure on the cameron links, will need to check that but do noticed while driving pass Ipoh on the way to penang, the map in my nuvi when blank. After a reboot then it was ok. A friend of mine experienced the same thing