Papago - M3gps Consultant - V1

Feedback for MFM-Papago map/software

Moderators: Moderators, Regional Mappers

Forum rules
NOTE: This forum should be used strictly for feedback of MFM-Papago map only. Issues with other software or devices will be re-directed.
chteh

Re: Papago - M3gps Consultant

Postby chteh » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:43 pm

fred59 wrote:
chteh wrote:Is that Papago M9 suport HTC One X resolution 1280x720? :-k

Yeah, just bought the HTC 1X...considering buying X9. Will it be usable in this device.

Just visit M3shoppe Papago M9 website, the supported screen resolution without 1280x720... :(
http://www.m3shoppe.com/index.php?page= ... t&Itemid=1

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:22 pm

chteh wrote:
fred59 wrote:
chteh wrote:Is that Papago M9 suport HTC One X resolution 1280x720? :-k

Yeah, just bought the HTC 1X...considering buying X9. Will it be usable in this device.

Just visit M3shoppe Papago M9 website, the supported screen resolution without 1280x720... :(
http://www.m3shoppe.com/index.php?page= ... t&Itemid=1

Hi chteh,
At the moment it does not support 1280x720 exactly but the current M9 software is able to auto scale down 1 step to the nearest possible resolution. Therefore you will be using the 1024x600 screen at the moment. We've requested to add on this resolution and if you've already bought the software, we will definitely update for you.

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:18 pm

yeakyau wrote:helo m3gps,
why so far had never seen any new map updated for thailand and indonesia? PLs answer the question what your's promise?for 5country maps.so far only see 3 free country map available.. for update (malaysia,singapore,brunei) .

Dear M3GPS
Please provide answer for below question"
hi, may i know when got fix version for thailand map, which cause the device hang when switch back to MY map. and is there any solutions to save a map in the micro sd and make it able to read by the gps device. as i know from x8.5 onward the software cannot be read the micro sd card which have map stored inside / only able to read music file video only.. however Do PAAPGO r6300T support micro sd upto 16GB ? =) TQ.

THIS IS THE QUESTION I ASKED FROM LAST YEAR OCTOBER UTILL TODAY WHERE IS YOUR ANSWER?? HEY M3GPS what ARE U DOING AT HERE????! ARE U HERE TO PROVIDE SOLUTIONS to ALL oR just SIMPLY PROVIDE ANSWER...????!...DAMN FED UP wiTH YOUR"S POOR SERVICE!.. SADLY WE ARE GIVING FULLY SUPPORT TO YOURS AT THE END.. YOUR NEVER PROVIDE A SUPPORT ON FAQ.. !... AND NEVER RESOLVE TECNICAL ISSUES JUST KEEP ON RELEASE NEW FIRMWARE X9..! and lately killed aLL the x8.5 and charge again ... for upgrade firmware..! bloody.. vomit..!@as ANY BUG REPORTER NEVER TAKE CONCERN TO FIX IT ONLY JUST KNW TO REPLY PREVENT PIRATED PAPAGO IMITAED , SO DOING THIS TO AVOID PIRATE GPS TO UPDATE LATEST MAP!.. BUT I STILL SEE PPL CAN CRACK UR x8.5 FIRWARE to install IN CHINA PND AND USING IT withOUT PROBLEM AND STILL CAN UPDATE LATEST MAP.... . ALL IS A STUPID REASON YOUR"S GIVEN..., AND JUST KNOW RELASE NEW FIRMWARE TO COVER THE PREVIOUSY FIIRMWARE tO EARN $$..! ... UR SERVICE IS REALLY SUX IF U NOT GOING TO IMPROVE.... ! -.- I THINK...! haiZ.. I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY..! WHAT aaaaaaaaaaa..... haiz!... so sad..!

Hi yeakyau, yes we do have a fix for this. Are u using R6300T?
We will up the new webupdater by early next week and you can upgrade for free. Just register a free account on support.m3gps.com and register your device under my account.
X9 now can read maps in MicroSD, but must put in the folder "MAPS" at the root of the SD.
Yes 6300T can use 16GB micro.

ivan_kiddo

Postby ivan_kiddo » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi,

Wish to inquire if I have a copy of M9 for Android, can I install Hong Kong map? Is the map available for free?

Thanks...

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi ivan_kiddo,
At the moment Hong Kong map is not available for M9 on Android. It is available on iPhone version but will have to get it via iTunes. :peace:

mystique9

Postby mystique9 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi!
Will Papago M9 android be available for sale on Google Play store?

Thanks.

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi mystique9,

The Papago M9 for Android SEA version will not be available for download on Google Play. This is due to overwhelm size of software files.

hhtey

Postby hhtey » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:24 am

m3gps wrote:Hi mystique9,

The Papago M9 for Android SEA version will not be available for download on Google Play. This is due to overwhelm size of software files.

how much size does it needs? google play now support 4gb for software.

Another thing, my request email for upgrade has sent since April 5th, but yet to receive any reply from the m3gps, can you confirm???

m3gps

Postby m3gps » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:15 am

hhtey wrote:
m3gps wrote:Hi mystique9,

how much size does it needs? google play now support 4gb for software.

Another thing, my request email for upgrade has sent since April 5th, but yet to receive any reply from the m3gps, can you confirm???

Hi HHTey,
Total file size is about 2gb. We feel it will take too much time over wifi/3g .
Yes we did receive your email and did reply your email 10 minutes after with some clarifications on where your location and your current android device. Pls check if you've received that mail.

ahbao

Postby ahbao » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 am

Hi M3gps,

If I buy the M9 now and change to a new Android smartphone end of this year, would I be able to transfer the license to the new device?

thanks

Return to “MFM-Papago map/software feedback”