Below are some simple steps on how to make your R5800 play video and music files. Try this at your own risk!
- Copy your video/music files into a blank SD card
- Create papago.ini and copy into the SD card. Papago.ini can be a blank file with no content.
- Place SD card into R5800's SD card slot
- Press the reset button with a pen
- After reset, R5800 will start with WinCE
- Use Windows Media Player to play your video/music files
Note: As long as you don't change any control panel setting and delete any files, your R5800 should be fine