We need Junction View Photo contribution for Major Expressway and Highway exit. U also can contribute other Jucntion u think needs JCV. Download latest JCV location at post 2A simple guidelines:
1. Take the photo in a clear sky morning, better to be Saturday or Sunday where there is less traffic.
2. It is better to have a photographer and a driver in your car. Don't risk your life.
3. Set your camera setting to highest mega pixels photo.(better use 10megapixel and above camera)
4. Set your camera setting to Infinity/Landscape/Sport mode.
5. Drive on the lane next to the exit lane when approaching Junction.
6. Take one photo showing clearly the major Signboard.
7. Take another photo nearer to the junction.
8. The picture u takes should be not too dark or too many car inside the picture.
9. Save the junction location with your gps unit/data logger. You might need to use mapsource to adjust your waypoint a bit to the exact junction location.
10. 1 junction view save in 1 folder include the coordinates.gdb. Example can see the link belowhttp://www.mediafire.com/?cw7hkl8wu3fmgz2
11. If u have 5 junction view u just save in 5 folder, then put the 5 jcv folder in 1 folder & zip it. Upload it to
12. Then pm me the download link. Thank!(Guide by edchuang)
also can refer original guide by edchuangviewtopic.php?f=28&t=2741
below is the sample for take JCV & the complete JCV before & after.